The M8 amplifier is more or less the BM6 big brother 20 Watts amp. My neighbors heard it, and they hated me for the noise that day! Sorry neighbors…
I used my Ibanez AX-125, the William’son Dead Line, and the ES-335 like Marathon (once again the funny swingy version of a Hendrix riff).
As it is the BM6 big brother, I happened to like and dislike the same features (you can check the post about the Beta Aivin BM6 Mini Amp). However, the M8 has a lot more room that is helped by the hole behind the speaker (it is not really an open-back). As for the lead channel, the gain knob can be pushed further than the BM6 gain, and the sound is still well defined. The 4-band equalizer is rather efficient.
I have been surprised by its roomy tone, and the sound shaping possibilities of this amp (the video doesn’t show it all, I tried to be concise). Once again it is a very good affordable amp for beginners.
How To Win The Beta Aivin M8 Amp?
To enter the giveaway, it is quite easy:
Leave a comment in the comments section below, and tell me why do you think you should get this Beta Aivin M8 amplifier? Be fun, be creative or be serious… But leave a comment!
To improve your chances to win:
Submit a video demo of your musical gear that I will publish on Muzicosphere: any instrument, effects, amps… As long as it is made to play music! You have 2 possible ways to submit:
- Via the submit a video form to send a video directly from your hard drive.
- On Youtube*:
* The regular visitors will notice that I am experimenting.
A few rules for the game:
- The game is worldwide.
- Shipping cost will be paid by Muzicosphere and wha-wha.com.
- However, any import tax or custom duty specific to your country will be your responsibility.
- The game starts now and will end by March 10, 2010 at midnight (Paris time).
- The winner will be picked the week after, and will be informed by e-mail.
** As there are 4 prizes, you are welcome to enter for the other 3 prizes to win.
The M8 amp retails at € 89. Further details on wha-wha.com