I’m back after a too short summer break… Goodbye the waves of the Atlantic Ocean and goodbye bike. Can’t wait for the next break! Though I was on a break, I kept an eye on Muzicosphere and tried to post, particularly the new entries for the Red Bee Giveaway. As I was kinda late, Jessus, Mandarine Man and Alekzo, please accept my apologies for the delay in publishing your videos.
I was also planning to shoot several videos related to the contest, but as every summer, my summer curse hit again. This summer, my camera suddenly stopped working!! Not a big deal… It is replacable! I can only assume that my camera commited suicide after hearing about Willy DeVille and Les Paul death.
It would be pointless to write a dedicated article about each one because I am late, and I wouldn’t write anything that’s already been written elsewhere. I liked the musical journey of Willy DeVille who I first heard about around ’96 (I guess) when he covered Hey Joe with his enjoyable latin touch. The death of the legendary Les Paul is sad ‘though totally expected as the man was 94. Even though the story of his contribution to the Gibson LP model remains unclear, Lester William Polfuss still was a gifted musician and a visionary craftsman. The creator of the Log, one of the first attempts in making a solidbody guitar, also was a pionneer in modern recording techniques (ie multi-tracks recording and overdubs). RIP Willy and Les…
Well, enough for the sad news, let’s be happy again and talk about the Summer Giveaway. Last Sunday, I should have posted the third ranking post of the top 10 entries, but it was to sunny to even think about thinking, and sunny enough to rest on the beach. So, that’s what I did! So, now it’s time to give you a view on the ranking of all the entries…
- Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Switch S-1 – Woodoocry: 44 Votes.
- Washburn Rover Travel Guitar – Pentaminor: 34 Votes.
- Gibson LG0 – Stach Stach: 34 Votes.
- Golden Ton VT30 – Doc Loco: 9 Votes.
- National Triolian – Franky-j: 9 Votes.
- Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Signature – Fayerman: 7 Votes.
- Hohner Marine Band 1896 – Mandarine Man 7 Votes.
- William’son Red Cat – Jacquou: 4 Votes.
- Indian Sitar – Jessus: 4 Votes.
- Laney LC-15 – Jipes: 4 Votes.
- Squier Telecaster Classic Vibe – Lemg: 4 Votes.
- J. Lorensen LR-410S – Eric Dupin: 2 Votes.
- Airline Resoglass – Alekzo: 1 Vote.
- Keyboard Guitar – Alexmatrix2003: 1 Vote.
So, come on guys don’t hesitate and join the game. The William’son Red Bee is just waiting for you… And we are all waiting for you to share your opinion about your musical instrument. You are totally welcome either with a video specially shot for the giveaway or one of your pre-existing videos.